Friday, October 2, 2009

Bike Riding!

This is my Son!
This is Him on His Bike!


This was my first bike when i was a little girl...i learned how to ride on this bike..
new freedoms were found on this bike...
and now he is finding new freedoms too!
I marked out a road for him to follow, fitted with arrows and a bridge...
he rode for 2 hours yesterday!
i wonder about the places he goes in his mind...
with the wind blowing in his face ...and his cheerleaders, curve turners, and snack committe at the ready...these are the days!!
I am thrilled that he is riding..
i am tickled beyond measure that he is learning on the same piece of magical equipment i learned on...
I am a proud mommy.
Just the proudest!
From My Heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share what you thought...i'd really appreciate it!