Thursday, October 1, 2009

You Are The Apple of My Eye

Our first fieldtrip in Kindergarten!!
Did i go?
ppppfffftht!
ofcourse i went!
but i did not ride on the bus.
no mommies and daddies on the buses.
just sweet.sweet.sweetness filled two buses to the apple orchard!
here is mine....i am so glad i have this picture.
this was right as they got on the bus.
a caravan of mommies and daddies followed so closely behind..
it made me have a lump in my throat..
2 buses filled with all of our babies..


we made it!!!
this was right when we arrived..




looking happy!


very happy!


get ready for the picture tour of all time...
here we are towards the end of the field trip..in the market..
Myles kept wanting to go in here to see the train going around and around...and around......
and...
if you know my Myles, you can see he is really liking this moment...notice his one eye shut..
oh yeah..this is the good stuff here..

get out of my way woman!


exhibit A

this is soooo not a good picture...but there goes the train again!


mmmmmm.



ewwwww!


That's better!
Mmmmmmmmmmmm!



a scarecrow...not just plain scarey like the man a couple pictures up..
(he wasn't a real man...but he didn't seem to bother Myles at all...me?..yeah..he bothered me!)


taking a break from the train...
he wants to look...over.....







there.....






sitting on a bench with some elephants ...
silly smiley!



I just love him so!


gettin' some apples.



putting them in our bags..



and that's it...
our first fieldtrip!
I just loved going and seeing Myles and all of the friends out in the big world...
we went on a hayride...picked apples..ate lunch...played...and watched the train...
and then it was time to head back to school.
He keeps saying "Apple Orchard...Bus...Train"
I'd say..it was a hit!

From My Heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share what you thought...i'd really appreciate it!