Thursday, September 10, 2009

2 cute-2 be-4 gotten


Guess who turned 4 today??

What in the world?

My baby..



had a little breakfast party at his school...
complete with gluten free pan"cakes"
(he doesn't eat cake..or cupcakes...just doesn't want to...but the boy can put away some pancakes)
a little yogurt and orange slices...and juice boxes...for all of our friends...
and Sammy blew out the #4 candle all by himself!!
Really!


He is all about his shapes now...will say them...even octagon...but OVAL is his favorite...
so i made him this little birthday shirt...with a big 4...and 4 ovals...
he is just so yummy..
I am in awe of his little life...
so much already...packed into just a few short years..
sigh.
(heavily)
WE Love you so Sammy...
You are 2 "everything wonderful"
2 EVER be
4 gotten.
I Love You , my, more than 3 1/2 year old baby...
YOU are 4!!
You are PERFECT!!


2 comments:

  1. Joy, what a wonderful way you have with words. I love your comments about Sam's 4th birthday. He is a blessing to all who know him. JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! Your words always touch my heart. I just am in awe of you and how you always see the JOY in life.... the Lord inspired your Mother to name you... there is NO question in my mind...... Happy Birthday to Sam!!! He is so precious :) Much love - Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Share what you thought...i'd really appreciate it!