Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lucky Spaghetti





I am not sure that there is much need for explanation here!!

The boys have been entirely on a gluten free and casein free diet since November..

It is pretty easy to follow, actually, and we have seen lots of improvements in each boy..

You'll see in the video..Sam is saying alot more!! oh My!

Our whole little household is actually going green..more healthful (chocolate IS healthful people)

No more processed junk...blech! Myles is..forgive me...a lunatic...when he has processed stuff.

No amount of sewing would conteract his wild side after a high fructose corn syrup granola bar!

Anyway...here is Sam... my Love...Quinoa pasta Rocks!!!

Enjoy...(turn off the music down below)

**This video is taking FOR-E-V-E-R..so far 1 1/2 hours...now 2 1/2...another 1 1/2...we are at 6 hours now...will this thing ever load???okay..i lost the video...we were up to 7 hours...hubs will help me when he gets home...grrrr!

***This took a second day of uploading..but it is finally here...Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. I see a Whole Foods shopping experience when you guys visit!.....Mama & Papa are soooooooo excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. My kids are loving all your posts too... they like to see the pictures and especially the video.
    Last Saturday Jackson was saying, can we go play with Myles and Sammy? Then Monday Tristan started in asking to go to Myles and Sam's house. And yesterday Sullivan started asking!! My kids miss your kids! But they are just getting over colds, so I told them we needed to stay at home a little longer to protect everyone from germs.
    See you soon?

    ReplyDelete

Share what you thought...i'd really appreciate it!