Sunday, February 14, 2010

To our friends and family..


I picniked these for the class Valentine's!!
They were a big hit!

I mounted Myles' pictures on a simple heart...using scrapbook paper i happened to already have!...
THEN....on the night before the Valentine's were due...
I asked Myles to come to the table to write his Valentine's for his friends at school and his teachers...


He did!!


He worked for about 30 minutes...
40 cards!!
No stopping..
no crazy..
just amazing..LOVE!
Happy Valentine's Day Friends!
Have a Love-fully!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my sweet Myles! How happy and proud I am so see you working so hard on your Valentines cards! Miss Nikki loves you loads! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, let's try this again. How happy and proud I am TO see you...there that's better.

    ReplyDelete

Share what you thought...i'd really appreciate it!