Saturday, November 23, 2013

These are the days

Hello!! I hope everyone has had a great couple of weeks!!

We have had so much happen over the past month since returning from Maximum Impact.. all great news..

** After creating our GoFundMe page, we were gifted with two amazing donations... a couple of generous donations were also sent directly to us.. we also received our Pampered Chef fundraising money.. we participated in the Fall Festival Craft Fair fundraiser.. and today we had a super fun ornament making fundraiser!! All of these contributions have helped us reach a major goal for receiving support from the Autism Treatment Center of America !! Just Keep Going!! Thank YOU so much for your support!!

** We have been successful at drastically reducing sugar intake for the boys.. this was mostly seen with their juice consumption.. even though we would cut it with water, it was still such a necessity. Since we have been reducing their juice, Sam has had a huge surge of eye contact and a drastic reduction of panic while making requests!! WOW!!

**Sam will also look at me for long periods of time as if he is on the verge of telling me his life story!! ((What a dream that WILL be!!)) So.close.he.is.so.very.close.

**Myles was pushing Sammy on the swing in the house and said...
 
"I love having fun time playing with Sam!"
"Except for the lights"..
"He likes things that are licking and turning off!"

What!!?? So crazy fun..

**Just so you know.. If I don't get to answer your phone call.. or email.. or the door for that matter.. it is because I am hanging on their every word ... My children's words. Their thoughts.. that they are sharing with me right now..My kids that have been so far from me. They are saying things. Sharing things. Welcoming new things.. into their lives.. I am just so lucky and blessed to be a witness to all that is happening for them. I must admit, I am going to be ridiculously selfish and reserve the entire front row for myself.. perhaps even the whole theater at times.. MY HEART is exploding with so many dreams coming true!! And this is just the beginning. (( sigh....))

** Thank YOU so much for cheering me on!

** Thank YOU for rooting for our boys!!

** Thank YOU so so much for BELIEVING along with us!!

I tried to download a video for you.. lets see if    THIS    works instead!! Enjoy!!..

**I love the picture and the little extra commentary.. Son~Rise all the way!!

Joyfully..me






1 comment:

  1. I love this so much! You are such an encouragement to me. It is worthwhile to do the hard things and fight the long battles. We are doing it out of love for our children and that is worthwhile! I love the sweet video of your boys interacting with each other.

    ReplyDelete

Share what you thought...i'd really appreciate it!