Monday, December 9, 2013

My wonder~filled life

Hello!Hello!

I am sure everyone has had the opportunity to welcome this season's hurry scurry flurry by now!!

Have you ENJOYED it ??
Any savoring going on??

YES! is my answer!

YES!
YES!
YESSSITY...YES!!

The tree is decorated.and keeps being admired closely by Sam..he has been "marking" ((ahem)) some of his favorite ornaments. We noticed as we were decorating this year that last year was particularly rough for the ornaments on the front lines!!

Broken wheels.. antlers.. arms.. all misplaced..but still all happily put back on the tree for another year of memory making!!

This Christmas is somehow magnified in my heart. I am like a heat seeking missile, searching for all that is most lovely.. all of the straight on eye gazes.. all of the BIG smiling and laughing.. there are words increasingly falling from the lips of my children... and the missile is simply my heart.. HOT and fiery with LOVE... and a perma~smile!!

I have had the chance recently to talk to a few friends about what our days were like a couple years ago ...before Son~Rise.. when we were in the freakin' trenches people!! I recalled all of the hope that was always so seemingly out of my reach..like always a breath of air between my reaching fingertips and all of what was to be.. my wonderful life.

I was so sad.. still with a smile on my face.. yet, aching and angry for the lack of respite in my life.

I have so much peace about it now.. but it was the catalyst for Myles' shutting down.. I was emotionally paralyzed and we slowly began to see him literally collapse before us.

This set the wheels in motion for us to seek some other way..

Son~Rise!!

I can say ((translate:shout it from the rooftops)).. we are on our way to recovery today!!
I am daily being recovered as we recover our boys.

Recover:
1. to get back or regain (something lost or taken away): to recover a stolen watch.
2. to make up for or make good (loss, damage, etc., to oneself).
3. to regain the strength, composure, balance, or the like, of (oneself).
 
I love the example of a stolen watch.. that represents my time.. our time.
 
Recovering our time together is happening in these heat seeking missile moments.
 
Recovering those precious moments I was choosing to be anger filled..and now choosing love.. and patience.. choosing perma~smiles even in the midst of a little hurry scurry!!
 
The gap has been closed on that space between the end of my fingertips...and MY WONDER~FILLED LIFE.
 
I take full hold of it.. these tender and massively awesome little days I have been given.
 
My heart is so full this season.
 
I hope yours is too.
 
Joyfully..
me
 
** and here.. a little video.. Here's to all the Beautiful Things!! Enjoy!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Share what you thought...i'd really appreciate it!